After spending 54 years from birth to 2008 living in Iowa I was presented with an opportunity to live in Fairbanks, Alaska. My blog is a diary of the adventure to get to Alaska, day to day life in Alaska, as well as facts for loved ones left behind in the Lower 48. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

P.S. to Discoveries (posted below)





I had a request for more pictures of the peak we took from the plane to determine if this is Denali...I'll let you know once the verdict is in as to whether or not this is Mt. McKinley or not.

Another discovery I made and forgot to share....did you know that when logged into the blog if you double click on a photos it enlarges it? Of COURSE you did - I should have known that because you are a smart person. The reason I know that is because you have been reading my blog.

Enough with the silliness - off to work!

No comments: