After spending 54 years from birth to 2008 living in Iowa I was presented with an opportunity to live in Fairbanks, Alaska. My blog is a diary of the adventure to get to Alaska, day to day life in Alaska, as well as facts for loved ones left behind in the Lower 48. Enjoy.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fairbanks architecture 8-30-08

I love this cute, colorful house. The flowers in front of the fence are real!
A home out in the country (above)
Neighbor home to that pictured above. Home isn't on the angle...I took the photo quickly for fear I'd be chased out.




Apartment complex downtown (above)
Episcopal church (below)



This photo was taken from floor level in a pizza parlor...they made good use on a high ledge behind the cash register with this cute table setting.
Apartment complex




No comments: