After spending 54 years from birth to 2008 living in Iowa I was presented with an opportunity to live in Fairbanks, Alaska. My blog is a diary of the adventure to get to Alaska, day to day life in Alaska, as well as facts for loved ones left behind in the Lower 48. Enjoy.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Photo Uploading







Well, summer is officially over in Alaska, and the upper elevations have experienced their first snowfall of the season. At our place we had only a dusting that remained on our vehicles overnight.






I have a confession to make....in order for me to upload photographs here I must select them one at a time, which is very, very time consuming. My intention of this blog is to let you all take a peek at what we're seeing here in Alaska which I've been doing via photographs.






Well, I've been on Facebook for a while now and find that it is MUCH faster to upload photographs to that website. Like, I can select 200 at a time and with one click they're all uploaded. Yeah, I knew you'd understand my reasoning behind that one!






Thus, I'm inviting you to log into your facebook.com website and ask to be my friend so you can see the photographs I've been posting on that website. If you don't have a facebook account, set one up. It's quite easy, it's free, and remarkably "safe", in that you won't begin receiving a bunch of spam mail, etc.






Hope all is well with you and yours. Look forward to seeing you on Facebook!






No comments: